MARTIN F. KRONBERG
ADMITTED TO BAR
New Jersey • Federal Courts • U.S. Supreme Court
Rutgers University, B.A.
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. (Juris Doctor)
New York University Law School, LL.M (Master of Laws)
Professional Activities Have Included:
- Assistant Essex County Prosecutor. Mr. Kronberg was a senior trial attorney in charge of a court team and personally tried over seventy-five criminal cases involving homicides conspiracies, rape and other serious offenses.
- Municipal Prosecutor Livingston Township, Mr. Kronberg was appointed by the Mayor and Township Council of Livingston to represent Livingston and its police department in presenting prosecutions arising in the Township.
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court District Ethics Committee Mr. Kronberg was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to be a member of the District Ethics Committee, which investigates and prosecutes ethics violations committed by attorneys practicing in the State.
- Member, New Jersey Association of Justice. Mr. Kronberg is an active member of this Trial Lawyers Association, which is part of a national organization of attorneys representing injury victims.
- Board of Trustees, East Orange General Hospital Foundation. Mr. Kronberg was asked to serve on the Board due to his background and experience in the area of medical-legal law.
- In addition, Mr. Kronberg has been listed as “AV Preeminent” by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory in both legal ability and ethical standards for over twenty-five years. The Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory is the definitive guide to America’s leading lawyers Only the most distinguished law practices receive the “AV Preeminent” rating which is the highest rating possible. This rating is the result of a structured peer review and is based upon the confidential opinions of practicing attorneys and members of the judiciary. An elite group of approximately 10 percent of all attorneys hold an “AV Preeminent” rating a designation trusted worldwide by buyers and referrers of legal services. In addition, Mr. Kronberg has also been selected as a “Super Lawyer every year since 2013. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only 5% of the attorneys in New Jersey are selected to Super Lawyers.
GREGORY F. KRONBERG
ADMITTED TO BAR
New Jersey • Federal Courts
John Hopkins University, B.A. Seton Hall University, J.D. (Juris Doctor)
Gregory Kronberg continues the tradition of our firm, working tenaciously on behalf of our clients. He is your first point of contact when you call about your case. He will stay closely involved with you as your case proceeds and will know all pertinent details about your case. He also will discuss on an on-going basis case strategy, your medical treatment and any deadlines that you must be aware of. He will be your advocate and fight hard for you.
Mr. Kronberg specializes in matters involving malpractice, general liability, premises liability, truck negligence and workers’ compensation.
A dedicated lawyer with over ten years experience in personal injury law, Gregory is also an accomplished appellate advocate.